Toll House Choco-oat Rage Recipe
Instructions:1. In large mixer bowl, combine margarine, oats, flour, brown sugar, walnuts, eggs, and vanilla.
2. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed or until mixture is light and creamy.
3. Stir in 1 cup chips.
4. Spread batter in 8-inch square microwave safe baking dish; cover dish with waxed paper.
5. Cook on high for 4 minutes; rotate dish 1/4 turn.
6. Cook on high power for 4 to 5 minutes or until top of cake appears dry and bottom of cake is an even color.
7. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup chips over top of warm cake.
8. Let stand for 10 minutes, then spread chocolate evenly over cake.
9. Cool directly on counter top.
10. Cut into serving-size pieces .