Santa's Thumbprints Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
3. Blend in egg and vanilla.
4. Add combined oats and flour; mix well.
5. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in chopped nuts.
6. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Make indentation in center of each ball with thumb.
8. Fill each thumbprint with about 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
9. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden-brown.
10. Cool completely on wire rack.
11. Store loosely covered.