Quaker Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
Nutrition Information: (based on using the first ingredient listed and no optional ingredients). Per muffin: Calories - 120, Carbohydrates - 19g, Protein - 4g, Fat - 3g, Sodium - 90 mg, Calcium - 80 mg, Cholesterol - 0 mg, Dietary Fiber - 2g.
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with vegetable oil cooking spray.
3. Combine dry ingredients.
4. Add milk, egg whites, honey and oil; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Fill prepared muffin cups almost full; bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
6. To freeze, wrap muffins securely; store in freezer up to 3 months.
7. To reheat frozen muffins in microwave oven, microwave at HIGH 25 to 30 seconds for each muffin.
Variations: Add to batter any one of the following: