Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly grease standard size muffin cups.
3. Place oats and buttermilk in a bowl and stir to combine.
4. Add beaten eggs to that mixture and mix well with a spoon.
5. Add brown sugar and oil to the mixture.
6. Stir well, making sure that clumps of sugar are dissolved.
7. In a separate bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
8. Turn the oatmeal mixture into the dry ingredients and stir only to dampen them.
9. Do not over mix.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a light to medium golden brown.
11. Turn baked muffins onto a wire rack and cool.
12. These muffins will dome better if final mixture sits for about 15 minutes or so before filling muffin cups.