Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Fat per muffin: 5 grams. Calories per muffin: 128.
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 12-well muffin tin 3 times with the vegetable oil.
3. Put the egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whisk until frothy.
4. Whisk in the maple syrup, orange juice, and milk.
5. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, and orange zest.
6. Whisk to blend.
7. Stir in the oats, flour, and baking powder with a wooden spoon.
8. Fold in the pecans and dried cranberries.
9. Fill the muffin tin with the batter (each cup should be approximately two- thirds full).
10. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the muffins are firm in the center.