Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray the muffin tin lightly with cooking spray, or place baking cups in muffin tin.
3. Put the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk until frothy.
4. Whisk in the maple syrup, orange juice and milk.
5. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, and orange zest.
6. Whisk to blend.
7. Stir in the oats, flour, and baking powder with a wooden spoon.
8. Fold in the dried cranberries.
9. Bake for about 20 minutes, until muffins are firm in the center.