Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine oats and butter/sour milk in small bowl.
2. Mix well and let stand 1 hour.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. Cream together butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl, using electric mixer at medium speed.
5. Add egg; beat until light and fluffy.
6. Add dry ingredients alterantely with oat mixture to creamed mixture, blending well after each addition.
7. Spoon batter into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 2/3rds full.
8. Bake in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve hot with homemade jam or preserves.