Oatmeal Griddle Cakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 2
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups cooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp melted butter
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Beat together the egg, cooked oatmeal, evaporated milk, water, and melted butter in a large bowl.
3. Mix the two mixtures together and cook! To freeze: After cooking you can freeze individually wrapped pancakes.
4. To serve: heat in toaster or microwave.