Low-Fat Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix first six ingredients and dump out on a paper plate.
3. In the same bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in previously mixed dry ingredients just until completely mixed.
5. Fill muffin cups almost full.
6. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.