Golden Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into bowl.
2. Stir in oats.
3. Add remaining ingredients; stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Fill greased medium-sized muffin cups 2/3 full.
5. Bake in preheated hot oven (425 F) for about 15 minutes.
6. Serve piping hot.
Fruit or Nut Muffins:
Add 1/2 cup raisins, chopped pitted dates or nutmeats with the oats.
1. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon melted butter or margarine.
2. Sprinkle over muffins before baking.