Giant Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets.
3. Beat sugar and margarine until fluffy.
4. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add combined flour, baking soda, salt and oats; mix well.
6. Stir in chocolate pieces and nuts.
7. Divide dough in half.
8. Press each half into circle about 3/4 inches thick on prepared cookie sheets.
9. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks.
11. Cool completely.
12. Cut into wedges to serve.