Fat-Free Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Soak bran in buttermilk for 10 minuets.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking poder, and raisins.
4. In a medium bowl, combine applesauce, egg whites, molasses, and vanilla.
5. Add soaked bran to flour mixture.
6. Then add molasses misture.
7. Use rubber spatula to combine for about 15 strokes. Don't overmix.
8. Spray muffin tins with nonfat, nonstick spray.
9. Bake 20-25 minutes.
10. Serve warm.
11. Store at room temperature up to 1 day.