Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: Calories: 120 Protein: 5g Carbohydrates: 24g Fat: 1g Sodium: 101mg Cholesterol: trace
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spray 6 muffin cups with pam and set aside.
3. Combine yogurt, egg whites, orange juice concentrate, raisins and oatmeal.
4. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
6. Add to yogurt mixture and immediately spoon into muffin cups.
7. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.