Ann's Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, mix shortening, the sugars, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well-blended.
3. Combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir into the shortening mixture.
5. Stir in oatmeal.
6. Stir in nuts.
7. Toss apricots with remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Stir into dough.
8. Stir in white chocolate chips.
9. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
10. Flatten slightly and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
11. Bake 11 to 13 minutes until slightly moist in the center and just beginning to brown around the edges.
12. Remove immediately to wax-paper-covered paper towels.