Kellogg's Bran Buds with Psyllium Spice Muffins (Mini Tops) Recipe - Printable Version Makes 60 muffins
Per Mini Muffin:
Calories 29.7, Total Fat 0.1 g, 3.2% CFF.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Bran Buds with Psyllium
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg - second nature
- 1/4 cup lighter bake
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl; stir together cereal and boiling water; let stand 2 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3. Mix sugar into softened cereal until well combined.
4. Sir in milk and lighter bake.
5. Add egg and raisins; beat well.
6. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
7. Portion batter evenly into lightly greased large muffin-pans cups.
8. Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until tops of muffins are light golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.