Honey Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup bran, boiling water and honey.
2. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat sugar, shortening, soda and salt at medium speed of electric mixer until blended.
4. Beat in egg.
5. Stir in half the flour.
6. Add bran mixture and remaining 1 cup bran.
7. Mix well.
8. Line Eggs 'N Muffin cups with paper baking cups.
9. Fill cups half full of batter.
10. Microwave 6 muffins at high for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until muffins are no longer moist on top.
11. Repeat with remaining batter.