Honey-Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Spray bottoms of 6 medium (2 1/2 x 1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups.
3. Mix wheat bran and boiling water; reserve.
4. Beat milk, brown sugar, oil, honey and egg whites in medium bowl.
5. Stir in bran mixture and remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
6. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be about 3/4 full).
7. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
8. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from pan.