Crunchy Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups.
3. Mix cereal and milk.
4. Let stand until cereal is slightly softened.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients, except for the crunchy topping, just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
6. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
7. Sprinkle with crunchy topping.
8. Bake until golden, about 18 to 20 minutes.
9. Remove from cups immediately and let cool slightly.
10. To make topping, cut margarine into flour and sugar until crumbly.