Kera Jenkins Corn Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup equal parts corn liquid and water (see below)
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can whole-kernel corn, drained
1. For corn liquid, use water in which corn has been boiled, sweetened to taste with corn syrup; or use liquid from canned corn.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
3. Bake on a greased, heated griddle.