Protein Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Beat the liquid ingredients (including 2 tbsp of the oil) together and add them to the dry mixture.
3. Stir to mix well, mashing out the lumps with a wooden spoon.
4. Add more liquid if necessary; the batter should pour off the spoon slowly but smoothly. You can use water instead of milk after you've added the first 1 1/2 cups of milk.
5. Brush a hot skillet with oil or butter.
6. The skillet should be well greased.
7. Heat the skillet and cook the pancakes on the 1st side over medium-high heat until the surface bubbles; turn and cook briefly on the 2nd side.
8. Transfer to warm plate.