Fluffy Bran Pancakes or Waffle Mix Recipe - Printable Version Serves 12
- For the Mix:
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup millet flour, see note
- 1/2 cup rice flour, see note
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup bran
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- For Pancakes or Waffles:
- 1 cup mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup milk (or half milk/half water)
Instructions: For the Mix:
1. Grind millet or rice in blender to make flour.
2. Stir the ingredients together.
3. Store, tightly sealed, in the frig.
For a Batch of Pancakes or Waffles:
4. Stir all together until well mixed and smooth.
5. Make the pancakes small, about 3 inches in diameter, as they can be turned more easily.