Brainy Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Place paper liners inside muffin tin.
2. Preheat oven to 375~.
3. Combine butter and sugar in mixing bowl and cream together until smooth.
4. Add honey and blend.
5. Add eggs and blend on low speed.
6. Mixture will look soupy.
7. Add 1/2 the flour, all of the baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
8. Add bran flakes and blend.
9. Add 1/2 the buttermilk and blend.
10. Then add the remaining flour, followed by the remaining buttermilk.
11. Blend until smooth.
12. Stir in raisins.
13. Spoon batter into muffin tin until 3/4 full.
14. With mitted hands, carefully place muffin tin into oven and bake for 25 minutes.
15. Turn oven off, and, with mitted hands, carefully remove tin.
16. Let muffins cool for 10 minutes, then, with covered hands, turn tin on its side, letting muffins fall out.
17. Use a table knife to loosen any stubborn muffins.
18. Cool completely before wrapping in plastic wrap to freeze.