Giant Oven Pancake Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter in 10 inch pie pan or cast iron skillet.
2. In bowl, mix all flour, milk and eggs.
3. Don't over beat, leave lumpy.
4. Pour mixture on top of melted butter, sprinkle with nutmeg.
5. Bake at 425 F for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dust with powdered sugar.
7. Serve with preserves or marmalade.
8. I find that splitting the batter in two halves, and baking it in metal pie plates works well, that way you don't have to cut it in half.
9. A squirt of fresh lemon juice, a dusting of powdered sugar, and FAR too much apricot preserves on top makes it a fantastic breakfast.