Ghoul-ade Over Gopher Guts Recipe
Include long spoons when serving this drink to help your guests eat their guts out!
Instructions:1. Prepare a bowl of gelatin dessert according to the directions on the package.
2. Chill in the freezer for 45 minutes, or until partially set.
3. While the gelatin cools, squeeze the juice from the lemons into a pitcher, being careful not to include any seeds.
4. Add the 7 cups of water to the lemon juice. Stir.
5. Add the sugar and stir again.
6. Add green food coloring until Ghoul-ade is the desired shade.
7. Pour Ghoul-ade into individual glasses, then spoon partially set gelatin gopher guts into glasses.