German Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lightly beat eggs with salt.
3. Gradually add flour to milk, blending until smooth.
4. Add this mixture and the sugar to the eggs and blend well.
5. Pour the melted butter into 2 - 8" square baking pans.
6. Add half the batter to each pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until the pancakes rise and puff and are lightly browned.
7. Lower the temperature to 400 degrees if pancakes are browning too fast.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately with one or more of the toppings suggested below.
9. Topping Suggestions: Fruit jam, fresh berries, sliced fresh fruit, sour cream, applesauce, sugar and cinnamon.