Funfetti Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, flour, oil, and egg whites.
3. Mix well.
4. Stir in sprinkles from cake mix.
5. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
6. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
7. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
8. Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are light brown.
9. Cool completely.
10. Spread frosting over cookies.
11. Immediately top each cookie with a few sprinkles.
12. Allow frosting to set before storing.