Funfetti Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir by hand until thoroughly moistened.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
4. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
5. Bake at 375 F for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
6. Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
7. Spread frosting over warm cookies.
8. Immediatly sprinkle each cookie with candy bits from frosting.
9. Let frosting set before storing .
10. Store in tightly covered container.