Yogurt Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup yogurt, skim milk
- 2/3 cup milk, skim
- 1 small banana or 1/2 to 2/3 cup cut-up fruit
1. In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Gently stir in yogurt and milk, blending just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Fill lightly greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Do not use muffin papers -- the muffins become one with the papers.
4. Bake at 400F for 18 minutes or until well-browned.
5. Serve warm.