Watermelon Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pn salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup watermelon pulp
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
2. Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
3. Whip in milk, juice, pulp and raisins. A few drops of red food color can be added for more watermelon color.
4. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients; blend just to incorporate.
5. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
6. Bake 25 minutes.
7. Transfer to wire rack; cool.