Tropical Treats Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F; coat 2 cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. Stir together the canned pineapple, papaya, dried pineapple and raisins; set aside.
4. Beat the egg, brown sugar, oil and orange rind with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Add the flour mixture and beat again.
6. Add the fruit mixture and beat until well mixed.
7. Stir the coconut into the batter.
8. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
9. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
10. Cool on wire racks.
11. Repeat until all of the cookies are baked.