Tabbouleh with Raisins Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1 cup bulgur
- 2/3 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, lightly packed
- 2 2/3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/8 cup seedless raisins
- 1 1/3 tbsp corn oil
- 1 1/3 tbsp sesame oil
- Black pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur just enough to cover.
2. Let set for 20 minutes until water is absorbed and bulgur is tender.
3. Drain excess water from bulgur and squeeze out any remaining water, using your hands.
4. Add sliced scallions, chopped parsley and fresh lemon juice to bulgur.
5. Mix well, then add remaining ingredients and blend.