Spiced Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a 12-well muffin tin with the cooking spray.
3. Warm the molasses and honey in a small saucepan over low heat just until it begins to steam.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to cool.
5. Whisk the egg whites, yogurt, and milk together in a large mixing bowl until blended.
6. Whisk in the molasses-and-honey mixture.
7. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the bran, flour, baking powder, and spices.
8. Fold in the walnuts and raisins.
9. Turn the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
10. Serve warm.