Special Equipment: Food processor
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease baking sheets.
2. To make dough: In a food processor, pulse flour, salt, butter, cream cheese and sour cream until crumbly.
3. Shape pastry into 4 equal-sized disks.
4. Wrap and chill for 2 hours or up to 2 days.
5. In a cup, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
6. Roll each pastry disk into a 9-inch circle, keeping pastry chilled until rolled.
7. Sprinkle rolled pastry with sugar mixture, walnuts and raisins, dividing ingredients equally among rounds.
8. Press lightly into dough.
9. With a chef's knife, cut each round into 12 wedges.
10. Roll wedges tightly from outside edge to point. Make sure filling is enclosed, as raisins will burn if exposed.
11. Place on baking sheets.
12. Refrigerate rugelah while rolling each batch.
13. Chill all rugelah for 20 minutes.
14. Bake for 22 minutes or until lightly golden.
15. Cool on wire racks.
16. Store up to 4 days in airtight containers.