Raisin Pastries Recipe
Instructions:Dough: 1. Mix flour and salt, cut in shortening, add egg and water to form pastry dough.
2. Shape into a ball and let rest, covered.
Raisin Filling: 3. Chop or grind raisins, nuts and citron.
4. Add honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
5. Mix well, then add enough jelly to moisten.
6. Roll dough thin, cut into 4″ circles.
7. Place 1 tbsp filling on each circle.
8. Fold to form half circle, seal edges.
9. Make 3 slits on top, brush with beaten egg.
10. Bake at 450 degrees for 18-20 minutes.