Raisin Oat Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly oil 10 muffin cups or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place oats in a blender container and blend until it has the consistency of flour.
4. Place in a large bowl and add baking powder. Mix well.
5. Stir in raisins.
6. Place milk in a medium bowl.
7. Add lemon juice and let stand 1 minute.
8. Add remaining ingredients.
9. Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
10. Add to dry mixture, mixing until all ingredients are moistened.
11. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
12. Bake 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
13. Remove muffins to arack to cool.