Raisin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Finely chopped pitted dates may be substituted to get Date Muffins.
2. If using sweetened cereal, omit sugar.
3. Preheat oven to 400F.
4. Grease 12 muffin cups.
5. Mix cereal and milk.
6. Let stand a few minutes until most of the milk is absorbed.
7. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a medium-sized bowl. Stir to mix well.
8. Add raisins and nuts; toss to mix.
9. Add egg and oil to soaked cereal and beat well with fork.
10. Pour into flour mixture and stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
11. Batter will be lumpy.
12. Drop batter into prepared pans, filling each cup 2/3 full.
13. Bake 15 minutes, or until browned.
14. Remove from pan and serve immediately.