Raisin-Cinnamon Doughnut Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together all dry ingredients.
2. Cut in shortening with pastry cutter or two knives.
3. Mixture should look like small bowls.
4. Stir in milk and raisins.
5. Turn onto lightly floured board.
6. Roll out to 1/2" thickness and cut into rounds with floured doughnut cutter.
7. Arrange doughnuts on cookie sheets.
8. Brush with melted butter.
9. Bake 12 minutes in a 425F oven.
10. Brush again with melted butter.
11. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar.