Molasses Refrigerator Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, allspice and nutmeg; set aside.
2. Cream together shortening and sugar in mixing bowl until light anf fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Add eggs beat well.
4. Blend in molasses and butter/sour milk.
5. Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just enough to moisten.
6. Stir in raisins.
7. Spoon into greased 3-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 1/2 full.
8. Bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve hot with butter and jam.
10. Batter can be stored in refrigerator in covered container for up to 3 weeks.