La Maida House Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine flour, bran, raisins, pecans, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl.
3. Stir thoroughly.
4. Mix egg, milk, oil, honey, molasses and vinegar in small bowl.
5. Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
6. Add egg mixture and stir only until just combined; do not overmix.
7. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
8. Bake 15 minutes.
9. Serve warm.
Add grated carrot, crushed pineapple, chopped prunes, chopped apples, cinnamon, or any other fruits and spices.