Honey Bran Muffins Recipe
Each muffin contains: 126 calories, 0.9g fat 5.6%, 19 mg cholestrol, 244 mg sodium
Instructions:1. Combine bran and buttermilk in a bowl.
2. Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Combine flour and baking soda in a large bowl and stir to mix well.
4. Add the bran mixture, honey and egg . Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Fold in the dried fruit.
6. Coat muffin cups with Pam and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350F for 16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove from pans and serve warm or at room temp.