Honey Bran Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 210 calories, 2 g dietary fiber, 4 g fat.
Instructions:1. If using sweetened cereal, only use half the amount of honey.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. Stir together flour and baking powder.
4. In large mixing bowl, beat together milk, honey, egg, and oil, until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add flour mixture, cereal, and raisins, stirring only until combined.
6. Portion batter evenly into greased muffin cups.
7. Bake about 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
8. Serve warm.