Homestyle Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In small bowl, stir together wheat bran and buttermilk.
2. In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients and stir in raisins.
3. In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together sugar, vegetable oil and egg.
4. Stir in bran mixture.
5. Add to dry ingredients all at once and stir just until moistened.
6. Grease muffin tins or spray paper cups.
7. Bake at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool tins 10-15 minutes on wire rack, then remove muffins.