High-Protein Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine Bran Flakes, raisins and milk in large mixing bowl.
2. Stir together whole wheat flour, soy flour, wheat germ, baking powder, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
3. Combine eggs, honey, oil and molasses in small bowl; blend well.
4. Add egg mixture to soaked bran flakes; mix well.
5. Add dry ingredients all at once to bran mixture, stirring just enough to moisten.
6. Spoon batter into paper-lined 3-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 2/3 full.
7. Bake in 350 F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve hot with butter and homemade jelly or jam.