Gingerbread Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream the shortening with the sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add the molasses and sour cream.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients and add to the sour cream mixture.
5. Stir until just moistened and no flour streaks remain.
6. Spoon into muffin tins that have been coated with a non-stick spray filling each cup 1/2 full.
7. Bake at 375 degreesfor 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
8. Serve warm.