Crunch and Raisin Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt on piece of wax paper; stir to mix well.
4. Beat together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs and milk until smooth.
6. Stir in flour mixture until well blended.
7. Gently mix in granola and raisins.
8. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
9. Bake in preheated moderate oven 350F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Remove to wire racks to cool.