Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 12 well muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Warm the molasses and honey in a small saucepan over low heat until it begins to steam.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to cool.
4. Whisk the egg whites, yogurt and milk together until blended.
5. Whisk the mol and honey mixture.
6. Stir in bran, flour, bak powder and spices with wood spoon.
7. Fold in walnuts and raisins.
8. Turn the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake 15-20 min until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Serve warm.