Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 24
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir just until blended.
2. Pour the batter onto a hot griddle that has been lightly oiled.
3. Flip the pancakes over when bubbles break around the edges.
4. Serve hot with rum-flavored fruit sauce from the Holiday file.