Puff Oven Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 2
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup pancake mix
- 10 oz raspberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 bananas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Melt 2 tbsp butter in each of two 9-inch pie plates in oven.
3. In blender, combine eggs, milk, and pancake mix.
4. Pour batter into pie plates.
5. Bake for about 18 minutes, until pancakes are puffy and browned. Do not open oven while pancakes are cooking.
6. Spoon raspberries on top of each warm Puff Oven Pancake.
7. Top with drained pineapple chunks and sliced banana.
8. Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
9. Top with sour cream or sprinkle 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice over top of each warm Puff Oven Pancake.
10. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top.
11. Serve immediately.