Stuffed Prunes Recipe - Printable Version Makes 20 prunes
- 35 large prunes
- Cold tea
- 2 tbsp Armagnac or brandy
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- Sugar syrup (optional)
1. Soak prunes overnight in cold tea.
2. Drain and stone them carefully.
3. Reserve 20 of them, then process the remaining 15 to make the stuffing.
4. In a bowl, add the brandy and orange rind to the 15 prunes and mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prunes to make a smooth fat shape.
6. Put each prune in a sugar case and glaze with sugar syrup.