Ring-a-Ling Ringers Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 425F.
2. Mix all ingredients with fork. Beat 15 strokes.
3. Knead gently 8 to 10 times on board lightly dusted with Bisquick.
4. Roll dough 1/2″ thick.
5. Cut out six 3″ shortcakes.
6. Dip fingers in Bisquick; press deep indentation (about 2″ across) in center of each shortcake; fill with a heaping teaspoonful of Prun e Filling or apricot or raspberry jam.
7. Bake about 10 min or until lightly browned.
8. Serve warm with shipped cream, sour cream or sweet cream.
9. Prune filling: Simmer prunes in water to cover for 30 min or until tender. Drain. Chop finel y.
10. Add allspice, sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice. Cool.